AndaluciaFlamenco, Tapas y olé
Welcome to Andalucia! It is one of the most famous destinations in the world. Their culture, history and tradition, its climate and the hospitality of its people, have made Andalucia a favourite holiday destination.
Its tourist facilities, communications and hotel infrastructure, have made Andalucia one of the most popular MICE destinations in Spain and Europe.
This souther region is a land of passion and mix of culture. You can enjoy the main Spanish ski station in Granada, the main beaches at Costa del Sol, the best Flamenco in Sevilla and even visit another continent “Africa” in 2 hours.
You’ll be able to visit everything from outstanding monuments to a wide variety of different natural landscapes.
Sevilla, Granada, Cadiz and Malaga, capital of Costa del Sol, are the main cities to stay and visit which offers a variety of accommodation and services for your congress, group, and events or just for family holidays. Andalucia has two of the most famous international Airport in Malaga and in Sevilla.
MadridA city that never sleeps
Although New York claims the title of “the city that never sleeps,” Madrid is a close contender, if not the truly deserving candidate. Madrid is best known for its great cultural and artistic heritage, is a major historical city, plural and cosmopolitan, with an intense, dynamic, active and fun lifestyle. Be sure to visit the Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente, the Cathedral of La Almudena, Puerta del Sol, the noble building of the Bank of Spain, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Cibeles and the Teatro Real.
Positioned just behind Barcelona in the ICCA Top-10 list, yet beating it in the number of meetings, Madrid, the Capital of Spain is also one of the principal destinations for business travel and conferences.
HOTELS: More than 83.000 beds which more than 50.000 in 5* and 4* hotels
* CONFERENCE CENTERS: 5 conference centers ( IFEMA, which is one of the leader convention and exhibition centers in Europe, Recinto Ferial de la Casa de Campo, Palacio Municipal de congresos, Centro de Congresos Principe Felipe, Palacio de congresos y Exposiciones de Madrid)
* AIRPORT: Adolfo Suarez Airport rated the 6th biggest airport by passenger movement in Europe with more than 50 million passengers per year.
BarcelonaA city experiencing life from the Mediterranean
Barcelona is welcoming, dynamic, innovative, pioneering, modernist, gothic, recreational, Olympic. Just one word Spectacular!.With plenty of places to discover as stories to tell you. It has one of the best gastronomy, dynamism and a great weather all year round. It is the first city more visited in Spain, the 6th in Europe and the 11th in the world (ranking provided by Trypadvisor.com). Sagrada Familia, Park Güell or la Pedrera, buidings signed by Antonio Gaudi, are the most attractive places that cannot be missed once you are there.
On the top 5 destinations for International meetings in the world, the beautiful City of Barcelona has all you need no matter the size of your event.
* HOTELS: 411 hotels offer more than 70.000 beds
* CONFERENCE CENTERS: 7 conference centers (Fira de Barcelona, Palacio de Congresos de Cataluña, Fira de Barcelona Gran Via Venue, Fira de Barcelona Montjuic Venue, Barcelona International Convention Centre, World Trade Center Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi)
* AIRPORT: Barcelona Airport El Prat receives close to 44 million passengers per year. Being the 7th European airport by passenger number, it connects the city with the four continents.
Destinations unQsNdC 2017-12-15T16:07:36+00:00
We are specialized in managing your event or holidays at any of the following destinations.